Warehouse Night Crew
Responsible for the safe picking and loading of orders on pallets for each day’s deliveries, Monday through Thursday swing shift.
NATURE AND SCOPE
The Warehouse employee reports directly to the Warehouse Manager and Night Crew Manager. Individual has indirect responsibility for improving and maximizing customer service by providing fresh and undamaged product to consumers as well as having delivery fleet loaded on time so delivery schedules can be met.
Performance is measured by timely achievement of daily work load, quality of work performed, safety record, and overall satisfaction of internal customers (drivers).
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Warehouse position will require a forklift-operating license and candidate must be a high school graduate. Candidate must have good basic math skills and some problem solving and prioritization skills. Must be physically capable of frequent lifting, bending and turning.
- Picks and loads orders for delivery.
- Consistently strives to reduce breakage by the careful handling of product.
- Works in a safe manner, following all company and OSHA regulations relative to the operation of forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient loading and unloading of delivery fleet.
- Rotates all products received and clearly marks pull dates.
- Keeps warehouse neat and clean.
- Complies with all state, local and federal laws pertaining to the sale and distribution of alcoholic beverage products.
We at Graybeal Distributing support a drug-free workplace. All applicants offered a position with our company are required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and DMV background check before they are hired.